WELCOME TO NEUCHATEL, SWITZERLAND & EFTF 2024 !
The European Frequency and Time Forum (EFTF) is one of the main scientific conferences in the time & frequency domain. New products and related technological developments are also presented. The congress brings together researchers and technologists from universities, research centers, National Metrology laboratories, manufacturers, service providers, operators, application developers, defense timing and standards bodies to share the latest information and promote the development of precise time and frequency systems and components.
The conference will comprise plenary and invited presentations as well as parallel oral and poster presentations. A commercial exhibition will be organised in parallel to the conference. Tutorials will be organised on the day prior to the start of the congress.
Last held in Neuchâtel in 2014, the 2024 edition of the conference will once again be held at the University of Neuchâtel, in the beautiful lakeside city of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. The main conference venue is the Aula de Jeunes Rives.
This will mark the 37th edition of EFTF.
- Tutorial Program Finalised
The final tutorial program has been published. Speaker bios and abstracts will be added when we receive them [read more].
- Submissions Closed – review phase under wayThe deadline for submitting an abstract to EFTF 2024 has now passed. Submissions are now closed and author account access is LOCKED until completion of the review phase. Author notification is scheduled for April 1, 2024.
- Submission Deadline Extended
The deadline for submitting a paper to EFTF 2024 has been extended by 1 week until February 25, 2024.
Please note that this is final, hard deadline.
Authors wishing to submit a paper should consult the Information for Authors page.
Congress General Format:
- Monday June 24, 2024 – Tutorials
- Tuesday June 25 – Thursday June 27, 2024 – Plenary Sessions with Keynotes and Parallel Sessions.
- Authors will be invited to submit papers for presentation orally or for a poster session.
- Various social events such as an icebreaker aperitif and a conference supper are being planned as well.
- A commercial table-top exhibition will also be organised in parallel to the conference.
- Full details will be published on this web site as they become available (see program overview here).
- A complete list of topics will be published with a call for papers soon. (update: now here)
- Please check this website regularly for news and updates.